- 2 Cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 apples Gala, pealed and cubed (1/2 inch)
- 2 tbds Maca Cinnamon Sarai's Nut-butter
- 5 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetner
- 1 tbsp de Maca Cinnamon Sarai's Nut-butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix the almond flour with the melted coconut oil to create the dough, once its mixed put it on a pie mold. Place in the fridge.
- Mix the cubed apples with the Maca Cinnamon Nut-butter. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven at 350ºF.
- For the crumble, Mix the flour with the monk fruit, the Maca Cinnamon Nut-butter, and coconut oil until you get the crumble consistency.
- Place the apple cubes mixture in the mold with the dough.
- Cover with the crumble and bake at 350ºF for 30-45 minutes or until the borders of the dough start to golden.
- Take it out of the oven, let cool completely.
- Decorate to apple slices, fresh basil and Maca Cinnamon Nut-butter.
Also check out our coupon code: wethrift.com/sarais