- 1 tbsp of monk fruit sweetner
- 2 cups of chopped nuts of your choosing
- 1/2 tbsp Tahini Honey Butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 1/2 kg of ghee (clarified Butter)
- 250 g filo sheets
- 4 Tbsp of avocado oil
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1 lime
- 1 cup of water
- In a cup melt butter until it clarifies or use ghee.
- Heat up the ghee at high heat.
- Unroll the Filo patry rolland cut in strands 2.5 in wide.
- In a bowl mix all the filling ingredients.
- To start forming you Baklava you lay a Filo sheet on a table, brush it with ghee, put another sheet on top and repeat for 6 times. After ad a tbsp of filling and roll.
- Bake for 45 min at 250 degrees (Fahrenheit).
- For the glaze, mix in a sauce pan the water, sugar and lime juice. Boil for 40 minutes at high heat, always stiring. You’ll know the glaze is done when leaves a traze when you put it in you finger.
- Glaze your Baklava and add some extra Tahini Honey recipe.