Mark your calendars, we are 3 weeks away from Thanksgiving! We have prepare a Thanksgiving menu guide for everyone that's hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year with an entrée, main dish and dessert that you can make for that special day.
Check out this amazing entrée idea: Butternut Squash Pomegranate Salad
- 1/2 butternut squash
- 1 pomegranate
- 50 grs feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 1 pear
Almond Butter Dressing
- 1/4 cup of almond butter
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp of dijon mustard
- 2 tsp of honey
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Cut your butternut squash into squares and add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile cut the rest of the ingredients (pear, pomegranate, and dates), roast for 2 minutes in the oven your pecans and crumble your feta.
- Prepare the salad dressing mixing everything together and add water to liquify it.
- Add all the salad ingredients to a plate and add the dressing on top.
Leave a Reply