- 2 cup coconut milk
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp Maca cinnamon nut-butter Sarai's
- 1 star anise
- Coconut cream to decorate
- On a medium pot pour the milk and add the dark chocolate. Put it on the stove on medium heat and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Once the chocolate has melted, add the Maca cinnamon nut-butter and the star anise until completely mixed, when this happens take the star anise out.
- Pour in your favorite mug and put some coconut cream over it.
- Decorate with more Maca cinnamon nut butter and one cinnamon stick.
Tip: To get the perfect coconut cream, let it rest in the fridge for at least 24 hours then open in and scoop the cream out leaving the oil out. Then mix with sugar or a sweetener like granulated monk fruit.