Start your week making this delicious almond butter cookie skillet!
It’s vegan, gluten free and refined-sugar free!
You only need:
1/4 cup Sarai’s almond butter
2 flax eggs (2 tbsps flaxseed meal + 1/4 cup almond milk)
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1 cup coconut sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup almond flour
1/3 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
A pinch of salt
1 chocolate bar, chopped in chunks
1. Mix all of your wet ingredients in a big bowl.
2. Add the dry ingredients and mix very well.
3. Add the chopped chocolate and stir.
4. Add the batter to a greased cas iron skillet.
5. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 F.
6. Let cool for 5/10 minutes, add vanilla ice cream and dig in!