- 2 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup agave honey or sugar-free maple syrup (@thefunctionalfoods)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup milk (you can make it with Sarai's Almond Butter)
- Preheat the oven to 175C. Coat a 12-count donut pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift your flour into it. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until a thick dough remains.
- Spoon out dough amongst the donut pan. Lightly wet your hands and shape into the donut cavities. Do not overfill.
- Bake for 12-17 minutes, or until just done, and a skewer comes out just clean. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cool, glaze donuts with spreads (I used Matcha Almond Butter, Hazelnut Butter, Golden Milk Almond Butter). Enjoy!