- 8 slices Bread
- 1/4 cup Coconut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Splenda
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Tahini Honey Sesame butter
- 1/3 of a cup of Monk fruit and erythritol
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1tbsp of sugar-free maple syrup
- Start by melting your coconut butter in a skillet or griddle over medium heat. While your butter is melting, combine together the sugar alternative (if granular), nutmeg and cinnamon. Set this bowl aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Then, stir in the ingredients from the bowl and the sugar alternative if that alternative is non-granular. Lastly, pour this mixture into a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Dredge or dip each piece of bread through the mixture in the shallow bowl, covering it entirely. Then place the bread onto the heated skillet. Cook until browned, flipping midway through. Your toast should be golden and the eggs should be cooked.
- Then cover the bread in a bowl with a mixture of 1/3 of a cup of monk fruit with erythritol and 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, and set apart until you have all of your bread slices set apart.
- Drizzle some maple syrup with no sugar and Tahini Honey almond/ sesame butter.