- 1 cup of almonds
- 2 cups of greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- Maca Cinnamon spread to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºC.
- Place the almonds on a baking tray and toast for 8-10 mins. Take them out of the oven a let cool completely.
- Mix the yogurt, honey, and toasted almonds in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture on a tray lined with parchment paper and level it.
- Freeze for 12 hours.
- After, take it out of the freezer and cut it into squares, serve with Maca cinnamon nut-butter to serve .
Leave a Reply