- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 120 g dark chocolate
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 3 eggs
- Zest of one orange
- 1 cup of fine almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
Maca Cinnamon Frosting
- 8 oz low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsps Maca Cinnamon nut-butter
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetner
- 1 Sliced orange
- grated coconut
- Melt chocolate in the microwave in 15 second turns.
- Preheat the oven at 350F and line a mold with coconut oil and almond flour.
- In a largo bowl mix the coconut oil, melted chocolate coconut sugar, eggs and orange zest until it's fully mixed.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda and salt, until you get your brownie mix.
- Put the brownie mix in the lined mold and bake for 15-20 mins or until the edges start to harden. (center should be soft)
- Take out of the oven and cool.
Frosting and decoration
- In a bowl whisk the cream cheese, Maca cinnamon nut-butter, cinnamon and monk fruit sweetener until smoothBate en un tazón el queso crema con el spread de maca canela, la canela en polvo y monk fruit.
- Cut the cooled brownie in square and frost each one.
- decorate with orange slides, grated coconut and rosemary.