- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp Maca Cinnamon Sarai's Nut-Butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup oatmeal flour
- 1 egg
- Granulated monk fruit sweetener or sweetener of your preference so sprinkle on top
- Powdered cinnamon
- Hazelnut Cocoa Nut-butter to dip.
- In pot on medium heat put the water, Maca Cinnamon Nut-butter, and coconut oil. Let it simmer.
- Take off the heat and add the oat flour.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until you achieve a smooth dough.
- Add the egg and mix until smooth.
- Let cool completely and put into a pipping bag with a star nozzle.
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Line a baking tray with a silicone mat so the churros don't get stuck.
- Make the churos over the baking tray.
- Bake at 350-380F for 40 mins or until light golden.
- Sprinkle with sweetener and cinnamon.
- Serve with Hazelnut Cocoa nut-butter.
Leave a Reply