- 1 cup of almond milk (made with Sarai’s almond butter)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 slices of ezekiel bread
- ¼ vegetable oil
- 2 mascarpone cheese
- Raspberries and blueberries to serve
- Sarai’s Golden Milk nut-butter to serve
- In a bowl mix the almond milk, cinnamon, and egg.
- Submerge a slide of ezekiel bread in until soaked.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat, add the oil, and cook each slice until golden.
- Serve the french toast with berries, mascarpone, and golden milk nut-butter.