Mathilda’s chocolate cake but make it healthier!
Vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free!
1 cup coconut flour
1 cup gf oat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup cacao powder
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 flax eggs
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 cup Sarai’s almond milk
2 ripe avocados
6 pitted and softened dates
5 tbsps cacao powder
1/4 cup almond milk
3 tbsps Sarai’s hazelnut cacao butter
1. In a medium bowl mix all of the cake’s dry ingredients and set aside.
2. Mix the wet ingredients and incorporare the dry.
3. Separate de batter in two 6 inch cake pans and bake for 25 mins at 350 F.
4. Let them cool completely.
5. Meanwhile, in a food processor, add all of the frosting ingredients and blend at high speed ‘til well combined.
6. Decorate your cake and enjoy!