- 1 cup white quinoa
- 1 cup water or vegetable stock
- 1 tsp of salt
- Toast quinoa on a pot at high heat
- Add water or stock and keep the heat.
- Once it simmers lower the heat to low and cook for 15-20 mins.
- 1 cup of baby arugula
- 1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
Just mix all ingredients.
- 1 bunch of baby carrots
- 1 bag of organic Brussels sprouts
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp Sarai's Golden Milk Almond Butter
- Mix all ingredients in a baking tray
- bake at 350F for 25 mins.