- Pie crust
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup dried dates (pitted)
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 200 g white chocolate
- 100 g coconut cream to cook.
- Matcha Almond nut-butter Sarai's
- On a food processor mix the almond flour, dates, and coconut oil.
- Mix until you have a sticky dough.
- Place the dough on a pie mold and stretch it on the mold, with your fingers make sure to get it to every corner evenly.
- With a fork create small wholes in the base and freeze for 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or the edges starts to golden. Let cool.
- While the crust bakes, melt the chocolate and coconut cream in a bain-marie.
- Once the crust is completely cool, fill the pie and refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- When your pie is set, decorate it with Matcha Almond butter, raspberries, blueberries, and rosemary.
Leave a Reply