Today, I want to celebrate #Internationalcoffeeday ☕ and the beginning of #fall 🍂 So, I created my own version of the famous #pumpkinspicelatte and it's SO GOOD!!! You have to try it!
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Sugar free maple syrup
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix
- 1 tbsp Sarai’s Golden Milk Almond Butter
- 1 cup almond milk (you can make it by blending one cup of water with 1 tbsp of Sarai’s Almond Butter)
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee, or 1-2 shots of espresso
- Coconut whipped cream
- In a small pot, over medium heat, add the maple syrup and pumpkin puree. Stir, then add the pumpkin pie spice mix and the non-dairy milk. Warm, but do not bring to a boil.
- Once warm, turn off the heat and add the coffee (or espresso shots) and stir. To make sweeter: Add more maple syrup. I found 2 tablespoons to be just right.
- Pour into a mug and top with the whipped cream. Sprinkle a little more pumpkin pie spice mix on top if desired. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply