- 4 slices of wheat bread
- 8 bread sticks, or pretzel sticks
- 3 sliced strawberries
- Sarai's Hazelnut Crunchy Butter
- 4 chocolate chip pieces
- Get your bread and cut them in round shapes using a cup or a cookie cutter.
- On two of the bread slices, spread a generous amount of Sarai's Hazelnut Crunchy Butter and then add a layer strawberries.
- Cut the breadsticks into half and place them on top of the strawberry layer. These will be the legs of the spider. Note, each sandwich will have a total of eight cut breadsticks.
- Close the sandwich with the other two slices of bread and add chocolate chips on each sandwich to make the eyes of the spider. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply