- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons melted cocoa
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 450g cream cheese softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup monk fruit
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix crust ingredients and press into the bottom of the springform pan. Bake for 12 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- In a food processor mix the ricotta cheese until smooth. Add the cream cheese and mix again until combined. Add the eggs, vanilla, and sweetener. Process until smooth.
- When the crust is done grease the sides of the pan with a coconut oil. Don't touch it to the crust. This will help the cheesecake release from the pan easier. Pour the cheese mixture on top of the crust.
- Put the entire pan into a larger pan. Pour hot water into the larger, outside pan. Bake at 350 for 1 hour 10 minutes or until only the very center of the cheesecake jiggles.
- Leave the cheesecake in the oven with the oven off for at least one hour. Preferable two hours. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. To serve run a knife around the edges of the pan and then release the spring mechanism to remove the outside of the pan.
- Once out of the pan, spread a generous amount of Sarai's Hazelnut Butter to cover the whole cake
- Then, ice a spiral of Sarai's Almond Butter and from the inside out, drag the spirals using a toothpick to make spiderwebs. Cut the cake up, and, enjoy!