Sweet potatoes are essential for #Thanksgiving dinner but to give it a twist this year, try this recipe idea and add Truffle Honey Almond Butter and goat cheese!
- 1 sweet potato
- 50 grs goat cheese
- 2 tbsp of Sarais Truffle Honey Almond Butter
- Fresh rosemary to taste
- 2 tbsp of Olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel your sweet potato and cut them horizontally to form big slices of sweet potato.
- Add olive oil, rosemary, sal and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°C.
- Once baked, add got cheese and Sarai’s Truffle Honey Almond Butter on top of each slice.